Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weird

This is my husband's chapstick and I am baffled at how it got shaped this way. All of my chapstick is either completely flat or has the more common, lipstick shape. How on earth do you get THIS SHAPE from using chapstick?



The only thing I could come up with is that he uses it inbetween his lips, not on his lips?

Of course I could ask him how he applies chapstick, but that wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.

4 comments:

Helen said...

I needed that. Thank you.

Hope the dog is resting comfortably.

Anonymous said...

In a Cosmo I read many many moons ago it had the reasoning behind such a phenomenon...I now must research to learn all that the chapstick has to teach us...

Anonymous said...

Ah ha!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2_mU2MZsiA4/SV7QkG5BtMI/AAAAAAAABQg/PxU0W8PMqDU/s1600-h/lipstick.jpg

Anonymous said...

that is weird. i keep trying to send you an email and am not having any luck. What address should i send it to?
-josh