I have some weird things about me that have developed more in the past few years since I've had children. I always like strong smells, but it really started when I was pregnant with Carter. I would linger at the gas station a little longer every time I stopped to get gas because I loved the smell. I wouldn't always wash my hands immediately after cleaning with bleach. Nowadays, while I still love those smells my absolute favorite is Pine-Sol. Every Thursday my house is drenched in it from our ajima, and I try to be home when she mops the floor. I love the smell of it just wafting through the house. A new smell that I never noticed I like is my Almay eye makeup remover. I probably take off my eye makeup more often than others.
While I still enjoy Yankee Candles and freshly baked cookies, if they sold gasoline candles or bleach scented markers, I'd buy 'em. Heck, I'd wear pine-sol perfume if they made it.
Not that Cory would get within 10 feet of me, but you'd know why I was walking around with a dumb grin on my face all day.
**disclaimer I do not huff or sniff these scents in an irresponsible manner, I just happen to enjoy the smell more than most when they are around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
http://www.demeterfragrance.com/
Have you ever seen Demeter? My favorites are dirt and laundromat. Sorry, I didn't see any gas or bleach.
Between you and Anna, you've got a lot of disclaimers going on in your posts lately, lol :)
Still puke city for us <:(
I love the smell of diesel. It reminds me of fun. (Only a former band geek can understand this.)
Post a Comment