Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kitty Snacks

Have I ever mentioned that Carter looooves to go play at Anna's house?
He gets to play pretend with Weston. (Which he doesn't do anywhere else) and he gets to play with/boss around Shane (whichever suits him at the moment).
Anna always has a plethora of yummy food available for Carter to eat as well.
Some of his favorites have been "kitty snacks" when the three of then pretend to be kitties. This usually consists of come Cheerios and kix cereal.

However, during our breastfeeding support group this week Anna let the boys have bowls of grated Parmesan Cheese to eat. Mmmmm. That sounds great right?
Wait, it gets better.


Carter then proceeded to dump his cheese onto the carpet. Weston, pretending to be a kitty, began lapping it up, off of the carpet and then before we knew it, all three boys were licking Parmesan cheese off the carpet. Mmmmmm. I bet that was yummy.

There was a new girl at BFSG this week and as she was watching this unfold, I'm pretty sure she was thinking, "DEAR LORD, THANK GOD I'M HAVING A GIRL!"

4 comments:

Osan Parent Network said...

I'm just glad they didn't want peanut butter.

And oh yeah, I don't think we'll ever see that girl again.

Tori said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny. That poor girl probably didn't know what to think.

Anonymous said...

Hey, they could have been eating REAL kitty snacks off of the floor!

Helen said...

Yeah, that sounds just about like our Anna House Experiences. Next time come to my place....