Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ATTENTION, OH MY GOSH YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!

You are NEVER going to guess what I saw at Disneyland.

a 'cool' 4 kid stroller! Look, and drool along with me ladies....

6 comments:

Angie Naddy said...

Let me guess...Valco Twin. That is the red stroller we brought to AZ when we came to visit. It is the best stroller ever...and I had a few others to compare it too, ok maybe I had more than a few. Hands down this was worth the extra $$$. This stroller went with us on all our Disney trips (plus many others vacations) and Alexis would fall asleep in this stroller every night at the Disney parks even at age 6 and never complained about being uncomfortable...she would simply say "I'm going to bed now" would climb in and cover herself up with her blankie, close the shade and she'd be fast asleep within minutes!

They'd probably still ride in it if I let them!!

Anna Jane said...

Being the stroller expert, I've seen that one before. There's also another 4 kid stroller called ABC that's rather impressive, too. Of course, you have to have 4 kids to maximize your strollers potential...

Anna said...

I thought I was bad, but you guys are hard core stroller junkies, man.

Lauren said...

Angie - I new you had a twin valco - but I had nevr seen the 'jump seat' thing! I was like, "What the heck is that?"
AJ - You know that immediately after writing this I am going in search of that stroller now. And
Anna - the "stroller lust" is always worse when enhanced by pregnancy hormones.

Anonymous said...

A couple of ladies in the neighborhood have this with the jump seat.Angie and I had talked about this when I was prego with Trey. And I totally agree that her stroller is fantastic. But at that time I had a hard enough time trying to convince Chuck that I even needed a double with number three on the way!

Hubby said...

Sorry, but this sounds like a setup to me... a setup to get me to do all the work pushing the kids around. I figure, if my math is right...if you put three of our kids (let alone four) into this stroller - the entire thing would weight more than you (quite considerably more, probably)... thus, you would barely be able to move it on a flat-surface, let alone any sort of uphill surface... THEREFORE, I would end up doing all the work! Not too sure if I like this one.

Oh... and by the way, ALL OF YOU ALL are NUTS for how crazy you are about strollers...and baby wraps/carriers/slings/mobies/becko's/etc...ugh!