Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Home

We've got a 4 bedroom with a backyard people!! We've got the boys sharing a room and they're doing great. Yes, Carter's still in a crib, but I swear I have a good reason. We want to use the 'dark' furniture for the "new" baby and will move Clay into Carter's crib. We don't want to transition it to a toddler bed, then back to a crib. We're looking for a twin bunk beds (for later use.) I am going to set up just the bottom twin bunk for Carter now, but have the top bunk for in a few years when C&C can handle that. There's not pictures of the nursery because, it's obviously not done. It'll be painted and we have to find out what baby will be first. Our office is quite the mess right now. Things are stacked and organized...but there are stacks EVERYWHERE. I'm not really sure where the hell all that stuff was at Osan? I think the boys' room needs a little something on the walls, and so does our bedroom. But I haven't found those things yet. Anyway, here's our sweet new pad.









































4 comments:

Hubby said...

We're gonna paint the nursery?!

Johnna said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Number three! Yay! I'll have a list of "C" names ready for you soon.....Congrats to you and Cory! I still can't believe how much Carter (and Clay) have grown. Totally nuts I tell ya, totally nuts.

The house looks great, too. But where's my personal spare bedroom?
P.S. I'm pretty sure I can fit in a crib if need be. :p

Mom said...

I see that Bailey still has her couch for daytime use. Is her futon set up too?

Dene' said...

Ok, I'm totally drooling! I'm so ready to have a yard again! Wouldn't it be great to get a bottle of wine and sit out on your patio and let the kids play, or hey we could even be INSIDE!!! What a thought, to not have to be with the kiddos every SECOND of the day. Miss you, come back to Korea!