Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Painting
Here's a preview of our new house. At this point we have it all painted and all of our pictures hung. We have a new couch, new tv and I cannot explained how THRILLED I am with how it looks. It makes such a difference in quality of life if you're happy with the way your house looks. Cory's parents are in town visiting right now and we can't wait to have more visitors!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I knew it!
Wow Wee! That's so wonderful! - Jenny
Congrats!
Wow! Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.
That's Awesome!!! Congrats! What a clever way of announcing it...I love it :)
He he he! Welcome to the world of "Oh crap, I don't have 3 hands, how am I going to carry 3 children throwing tantrums at the same time" :P
Seriously, CONGRATS!!!!!! I am sooooo calling you tonight!
Thanks everyone! And AJ- I haven't even thought about that yet. Crap. And I did have to carry both boys out of the dr. Today kicking and screaming. What the heck would I have done with another one?
That's sooo exciting!!!! Maybe you'll have your little girl now! Congratulations! And such a cute way to tell everyone!
~Kayleigh
shut up!!! noWay! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Love the announcement! I like Anna Janes comment...it brings a lot of fun memories to my mind. Like last night when I was trying to put my three totally tired and falling apart kiddos to bed. At least I was able to just laugh at the situation and think about how crazy my neighbors must think we are. But do not worry that is not the usual bedtime norm. Usually it goes pretty smoothly. Best wishes and once again Congrats!
Congratulations! I love the announcement! Maybe a little girl now.
YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and I can't even believe it! You will have three before I have two!
Erin
Post a Comment