It took us 2.5 hours to get down there and we stayed about a 15 minute walk from the park (which saved us over $100/night) and had two sugar filled, no naptime days of ecstacy.
I do have to say however, that if you've ever been to DisneyWORLD, that the 'land' is a teeny bit disappointing. They don't have as many cool rides and 'exhibits' and the cast members are just people looking for a job to pay the bills. They're not all...'magical' like at Disneyworld.
Also - they only have 'main' characters at the 'land'. They don't have like King Louie or the army guys from toy story to get your picture with....bummer.
However, Carter was able to ride all but about 3 rides (Clay too) since most were 'ride-in-a-car-or-boat-and-watch-as-[insert disney character here]-story-unfolds.
They both had a fantastic time and it was nice to get out of the desert for a bit.
I can't wait for our next adventure!



1 comment:
My baby is just adorable!! And I miss him SOO much!! Glad you guys were able to make it down there, looks like it was fun! I need me some STATES!! I think I need a fix. Oh well. Take care!
Post a Comment