Granted, he is wanting to be held a lot, so cooking dinner time isn't his favorite time of day. But really, all he wants is for someone to hold him and talk to him. He is so content to just "be".
I think this picture sums up his happy little life just fine.
He is rolling over really well, sleeping on his tummy, still pretty far from sitting up on his own. Cory keeps thinking he is "really close". but I'll attribute that to he fact that he's never raised a 7 month old before. When Cory met Carter, he was already crawling and eating table food. SO, the stage we're in right now is completely foreign to him. Although I have to say, he's doing a great job! He's a natural. I'm glad he's my baby daddy...well, and my husband too I guess. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment