Thanks for being so strict when I didn't know I needed it.
Thanks for being so funny. (Believe me, I'm glad I got your sense of humor instead of mamas.)
I'm so glad and proud that I've become more and more like you as I've gotten older.
Thanks for loving my mama, brother and me so much.
Thanks for finally letting me get that dog (Sweet Rocky) and all those hamsters that you didn't really want in the first place. Even though you knew within a week that Josh and I would stop taking care of them like we promised.
Thanks for loving my kiddos so much (and buying Wiggles concert tickets for them this year!)
Thanks for making me give you a kiss EVERYDAY when you dropped me off at school. (Even when I didn't want to).
Thanks for forgiving me for all the bad, horrible things I said to you when I was a bad, horrible, ungrateful teenager.
Thanks for teaching me how a REAL MAN treats a woman.
and,
Thanks for not being a vegetarian. Beacause I really, really, love bacon.
I LOVE YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you Sweetie. I can't wait until ya'll are here! Only 2 more weeks.
Post a Comment