Yesterday we went with some friends to the Army post just south of us, Camp Humpreys. They have a waterpark open during the summer! Oh my goodness, a waterpark!? Is there a better way to wear out your kids? We went with my friends Dene and Sariah and their kiddos. Carter plays so well with all of them and they are so nice to help watch Carter while I nurse the baby. My goal of the day was to come home with NO BABIES SUNBURNED! Well, I accomplished that, but did not succeed myself. I completely forgot about my back, and well, it's a little more than tender.
Carter's favorite part of the whole park. He kept saying, "Mom, I spray you with a BIG FIRE HOSE! S'posed to runaway, not take pictures!"
Pretty serious about his 'job'.
The baby area. Lots of fountains and little slides in about 2 inches of water.
This is how Clay enjoyed the water park.
The big kids section. Carter could do this all by himself!
A better view of the baby area.

Carter going down the slide!
1 comment:
What fun! That was one place we never went because Lucas would have been like Clay the entire time.
Post a Comment