Thanks to everyone who's been offering wonderful support during all of my pity parties lately. I have a lot to be thankful for during the holidays including great friends!
We're excited that it's Christmas eve here, and Carter must understand that Christmas is coming soon because he can't seem to leave the presents alone today.
It could also be the fact that I've been using "If you____ Santa will bring you more presents!" Hmm, parenting at it's finest?
Speaking of fine parenting, our assessment of Carter was yesterday and I was very pleased. Carter wowed her with his brilliance but also showed his temper. She gave us some strategies (including getting rid of the binky all together.... Oh God!) and I'm eager and terrified to get going with all of it.
We have a more in depth survey to fill out about Carter and we're meeting again in January.
If you don't hear from me for awhile you'll know that getting rid of the binky has literally killed me and you may want to contact Security Forces.
I hope everyone has a great X-mas Eve and a wonderful Christmas morning!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment