I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Not enough
Clay is losing weight again...I'm so frustrated I could scream. I know all mothers deal with feelings of inadequacy but him losing weight everytime we rely on "me" to feed him, isn't boosting my confidence.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maybe try feeding him on one side for a couple of clustered feedings and then switching to the other side. That way he gets more hindmilk? *hugs*, you are working overtime on this situation and you've already shown yourself a spectacular mom, so don't let yourself get down because of this.
Dont beat yourself up over it... he will love you regardless!! I knew I would never be able to breastfeed due to my reduction, but my lil man has survived and is thriving formula and all :) dont stress yourself out enjoy your new bundle! ~Becca
It'll be ok. No matter how it works out. Jack took 3 weeks to latch on....torture! You've got a lot on your plate. Stress doesn't help, right? Just sing a little "I will survive" and call it a day. :0)
3 comments:
Maybe try feeding him on one side for a couple of clustered feedings and then switching to the other side. That way he gets more hindmilk? *hugs*, you are working overtime on this situation and you've already shown yourself a spectacular mom, so don't let yourself get down because of this.
Dont beat yourself up over it... he will love you regardless!! I knew I would never be able to breastfeed due to my reduction, but my lil man has survived and is thriving formula and all :) dont stress yourself out enjoy your new bundle!
~Becca
It'll be ok. No matter how it works out. Jack took 3 weeks to latch on....torture! You've got a lot on your plate. Stress doesn't help, right? Just sing a little "I will survive" and call it a day. :0)
Post a Comment