My parents and Cory have been a huge help and between pumping, nursing and supplementing, I've been able to enjoy a little of all of their company.
Cory went back to work on Wednesday and I've had several instances of being alone with the two. Carter's doing better most of the time but has starting hitting me in the face and pulling my hair. He almost took a toe off of Clayton today as well. He was biting and pulling at the same time. I was shocked that sucker was still intact.
I've talked to several of my friends and the consensus seems to be that sisters are much better big siblings than brothers....no kidding.
Clay gained weight and has another appt. on Tuesday. He'll have weight checks once a week and as long as he's gaining, we won't check his bilirubin anymore (since it was down as well).
One of these days I'll be a functioning member of society again.
But until then, everyone will have to fawn over my children from pictures since I don't think I'll be leaving the house anytime soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment