Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas
We had a wonderful Christmas! We were so fortunate to be able to spend our "little" Christmas with my parents earlier in the month and then Christmas day with just the 4 of us. We opened presents and stayed in our pajamas all day. Cory made breakfast and I made our Christmas dinner. Santa was good to Carter and he loved all of his presents! Santa received Carter's binkys in exchange for presents and so far everything has gone smoother than expected. We've had a few instances of crying, but not the screaming fits we thought we'd have. Carter has continued to sleep through the night and take his naps. I was also able to talk to my dad's side of the family on the web cam yesterday and see them all. I can't wait to see them all in person again. Here are some pictures of our big day:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment