We've already had the ultrasound, I closed my eyes, and the Dr. determined the sex for me. He even made a DVD and put the sex of the baby on there too, but I closed my eyes for that as well.
Right now, in my bedroom there is a sealed envelope with a picture of "parts" labeled either boy or girl. And there's an entire 10 minute level II DVD of baby that I can't watch either...and it is killing me. I can't believe I've been able to even last this long without peeking.
We're having a 'reveal party' on the 3rd of April (while my parents are here - yes this is all their fault that I'm having to wait so long) where we will cut into a cake that (unbeknownst to anyone at the party - including me.) will have either blue or pink cake on the inside. A lot of our TPS friends are coming (well really - who else would come, we're in the middle of the desert, people.)
and I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
We'll capture it on video and I"ll try to get it uploaded the next day...I know you just can't wait! But, until then you should vote on my baby poll over there to your right.
You've only got 10 days - hurry up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, you don't know how excited I am that you're doing the cake!!!!
I'm thinking girl. Then we'll both have 2 crazy boys and 1 sweet girl to play together!
I am voting girl because there is a definite estrogen imbalance in the Naddy house!!!!!
TOTALLY A GIRL! I KNOW! REMEMBER I CAN TELL THE FUTURE! Oh wait...I was all wrong wasn't I? :P
It is totally unlike you to have this much self control! I bet you have peeked!
@Johnna - you weren't wrong you were just opposite.
@Deborah - thanks for the bode of confidence! I swear I haven't looked. I deserve sainthood or something by this point.
I'm praying for a PINK cake for you! It would be so awesome for the boys to have a little sister to spoil! :-)
Oh my goodness, Lauren....I didn't even know you were pregnant again. I guess it's been awhile since I've read your blog. My apologies and a late CONGRATULATIONS!
I hope it's a girl as well....she'll have to doting, big brothers that will watch after her...and tease her! Who wouldn't want that? :)
Post a Comment