Because I know all of you are just dying to know, here's a list of things that grinds my gears, I'm pretty sure it's way overdue.
1. People who are babywise Nazis
2. People who say "hunerd" instead of "hundred"
3. The words flesh, residue, milk, and tapioca
4. The sound of styrofoam
5. When someone opens one window in a car and messes up my inner ear equilibrium
6. People who post pictures on facebook or myspace and caption it with, "Oh my gosh, look how fat/ugly I am! lolz"
7. People who like to say they wear a size zero but very obviously do not. If you weigh over 105 lbs or are not at least 5'9, it's not possible for you to wear that size, sorry.
8. People who are offended by breastfeeding babies
9 People who don't vaccinate their children
10. People who open their food at the grocery store before they pay for it.
11. Litterbugs
12. People who do not understand that not everything is life is a kid friendly event. Or people who refuse to do things because they're not kid friendly.
13. LATE PEOPLE
14. People who tell their birth story to you 100 times.
15. Women who think eating a piece of lumchmeat is going to kill their unborn baby.
16. little yappy dogs. (Dont confuse this with puppies, puppies are always okay.)
17. Keith Olberman
18. Michael Moore
19. When it's my hubs turn to 'do the dishes' and he just puts them in the dishwasher, but leaves all the handwash items dirty, and in the sink.
20. Anti-military protesters
That's at least my top 20, for now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow...that's epic. I'm pretty sure I'm in violation of at least three of those! BTW, I HATE the word "ornery". Yuck. It makes me gag just writing it.
Oh, the dish thing drives me crazy too! Or, 'Yeah, I did the laundry' and then you see that it's in a big jumbled pile and your linen skirt is now a size 4t. HATE. I don't discriminate against words, though.
What about ointment and cobbler... Those words make me want to vomit.
Put the cobbler flavored tapioca ointment on your flesh, but don't wash off the residue with milk
Saying "fustrated" instead of "frustrated" is one I hate! And anti-animal research protestors!
I'm with Helen, I think I only violated about three! Hopefully! :) Great list though. Pregnancy hormones getting to you! :)
Post a Comment