Monday, March 15, 2010

GYMNASTICS

That's how carter says it, in all caps.

Here are some pictures of his 2nd day at gymnastics. I only got a few before I got in trouble for using flash photography and distracting the gymnasts....

You can expect Carter's Olympic debut in 2024.

The "Big" trampoline




The somersault sequence:





We might need to work on his form a little. Maybe we'll push Olympics back to 2028



The cartwheel sequence:







The bar:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I real gym. How I miss thee! Looks like he is doing great. Love the tumble trak.

heather

Sydney Naddy said...

Dear Carter,
I will be joining my gymnastics team soon, I hope you like gymnastics too. I like seeing your pictures. I had some gymnastics pictures taken hopefully we will get them soon and my Mom will post them for you.
Love from your cousin,
Sydney

Lauren said...

@heather - We think about you everytime we're there!!

@Sydney - I can't wait to see your pictures!