Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Great Hair Debacle of 2008

I've basically been so anxious about my hair mishap for two days now I can't relive it in full detail. Long story short: I went off base, a man (who I'm pretty sure now has had no formal training in cosmetology) 'painted' my hair with bleached stripes. I left in tears. The salon at the bx was able to remedy it (as best they could - which was a pretty good job considering the damage done) but I'm very very very blonde now. Like, almost platinum blonde.
I'm considering dying it brown at my next appointment and I'm surfing Amazon right now for a meditation CD. (No, I'm not joking).
This 'mishap' made me realize that my anxiety has gotten a little out of control. I want to nip it in the bud before it starts interfering with my daily life.

No comments: