It looks like the Y's swim faster than the X's in this family.
Carter will be joined by his BABY BROTHER on or about Dec. 9th*!
*They moved my due date to Dec. 16th now since baby seems to be large and in charge. I'll have my section at 39 weeks which puts me having him around Dec. 9th.
I'll also be deleting the girl name poll, but thanks for voting anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations on another boy :)
Congratulations Lauren! Im so happy for you!
What a deal! Carter will have a little brother to play with. Maybe you should let Carter name him. More Duck Naddy!
Actually, we asked him what he wanted to name "baby" and he said, "neigh-neigh" (As in what he calls a horse).
But I don't know how okay I am with Neigh Neigh Naddy
CONGRATS!!!! How do you feel about two little boys? I like neigh neigh Naddy. I think it has a nice ring to it.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sounds like you're going to be BUSY....
Post a Comment