Dr. Kim called the other day. Well, it was more like he was yelling over the phone. Not sure why he was yelling, maybe he was on a cell phone and he has the same disease I have "iyellwhenitalkonacellphonebecauseithinkpeoplecanthearme" disease. He had decided that they were going to put me on progesterone. Progesterone has been shown to reduce the chance of pre-term birth and miscarriage for certain women. Since we're not completely sure which started first,'actual' contractions or the water breaking, it may or may not work. Regardless, it shouldn't hurt, and it's made me feel a little better about the pre-term thing. I won't go into details about how this medicine is administered unless you you would like to call me and then proceed to throw up. But, I have to take it until the day I deliver...which is kind of a PIA. But, the ease on my mind is definitely worth it.
Just can't imagine being more hormonal than I already am. So, when y'all are praying for me and baby include the huz in there occasionally...he's gonna need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl! I just caught up on all your blogs! I forgot about it all! I love reading about your goings-on! And Carter is such a cutie pie! So what is the next Naddy to be? When do you get to move back?
Post a Comment