While you should absolutely get to the polls this year (because in case you're living under a rock we are electing the leader of this country for the next 4 years!)
More importantly, you should vote on baby names. Now, I'm not saying that the name that wins will be chosen, or that the name we pick will even necessarily be on the polls. But, they will be taken into extreme consideration and I'd like to know what the people closest to me think about my child's name.
You can vote (anonymously of course) on the right side bar underneath my blog roll.
So, get out there and vote, vote, vote! Your next grandchild/cousin/friend/godchild/niece/nephew depends on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You left out Taquaneeka, and Alfonsonia
Didn't I say that we weren't necessarily putting all of the names on the list?
How about Corn O'Bryan?
Esteban Maurice Nady
Cayeesha Jacobi Nady
Muldoon Burnette Nady
Carly Junebug Nady
Why not name a boy Tufo Sixate?
That way he would never forget his Pin Number.
Post a Comment