Saturday, July 26, 2008

Balls?! Balls?! Balls?!

We went to Everland again this weekend. I'm really tired of being stuck in this house during rainy season, so we decided to take our chances and try to get out for a while. The weather was perfect for the first hour or two that we were there. We went to a different section of the park this time. (Maybe one day we'll see all of the parts!) We went to Aesop's Village. They had a lot of rides for the little ones and of course the good 'junk food'. Unfortunately Carter didn't get a churro this time. On one of the signs they have an ad for "New Yorker's delight". I didn't spend a whole lot of time in New York when I was younger, but I don't seem to remember people hungrily standing in line for fried squid. We brought Carter's 'leash' and he loved walking around! All of the Korean people (which it was pretty crowded this time) thought he was so funny. They all wanted to talk to him and touch him. Carter's not big on other people touching him. We found this play area full of little foam? balls and vacuums and ball guns and, well, I'll let you watch the video. Carter had a great time. We could have stayed there all day. What a PERFECT place for an 19 mo old. Carter was also able to ride his first amusement rides! Cory took him on both, and while he was really quiet and reserved during the ride, all he could say was MORE, MORE, MORE! After it was over.

No comments: