But, since we're reduced to very few bills and there's nothing on TV here we look forward to the mail. Especially since I've been ordering stuff for the new baby. I got my sling today. I've been looking forward to it for 2 weeks!
What's great about it? I can hold a toddler (up to 35 lbs - and at this rate Carter will be 15 before he hits that) or a newborn! Obviously the only downside is that I can only carry one at a time. Carter can be carried on my hip or on my back. The new baby can be held in traditional sling style or once it can hold its head up, sitting up against my tummy.
Carter wasn't thrilled about it when I put him in. He was too busy telling me he wanted to brush his teeth (since we took pictures in the bathroom and he could see his toothbrush).
One thing I'm looking forward to is being able to carry Carter around those shops outside of the gate that don't have room for strollers and require you to climb very steep stairs to get to the 'back room'. (Which - is all of them)
Also, when taking Bailey out I have to just park Carter in the stroller on the sidewalk and let Bailey lead me around the grass until she finds 'that special place'. She wont poop next to the stroller. We'll see how taking the dog out tonight goes. For now, I'll leave you with pictures of my new favorite thing!
3 comments:
I loved the photos! Especially the one with Carter and his toothbrush. I'm gonna use one of those slings too (one day, God willing!).
You and Carter look so cute!! I like your sling. Many times I wished I had one of those when Randy and Jeanie were little.
I remember how it was when getting the mail was the most exciting thing that happen in a day!! When we were stationed in England, there was very limited TV and only so much conversation that you can make with an eighteen month old!!
Love ya Bunches!! Kiss Carter man from his Aunt-Grandma!
[';p'o B HFLUHEXGDH45f bmr m ,.h4,nij9 i9]
0./4 ;/. / ...
Carter says "I love your blog mama!"
Post a Comment