Monday, July 7, 2008

You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.

Today, in a nutshell, was just one big headache. I was supposed to have my OB appointment at Yongsan today, but guess what? We spent the 12,500 won and took the hour and ten minute bus ride and then a 3,000 won taxi ride to the hospital. We navigated to horribly laid out building and found out...THEY WERE CLOSED FOR TRAINING! I've been looking forward to this appointment so these doctors can decide my fate of childbearing, we drug a VERY CRANKY, IRRITABLE, TEETHING, CRYING BABY on a bus and they were closed. The RN who handles the logistics of the OB clinic here told me when my appt. was and...it was wrong. Needless to say, the huz and I were a little more than frustrated. We got ice cream at the bus station and took the next one back. Carter had been doing really well without a binky during the day, but today was one of those days where you've gotta know when to give in.

No comments: